Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Joy Of XBOX


XBOX HALO 2

There is nothing better than throwing away precious hours of my life, by allowing my intellect to take refuge in the blissfully mindless task of playing video games on my XBOX. Few things compare to the joy of parking myself in front of the television screen with controller in hand preparing to due battle with aliens that threaten to wipe out the existence of all mankind. Thanks to me and my highly evolved combat skills, Earth is a better place to live. You can't imagine how many times I've had to save middle class suburbia from extinction. But it is probably best I didn't tell you, the truth would only scare you. For instance, last Friday we came pretty damn close from not seeing Saturday. Would that have been a tragedy to work all week, just to have your weekend go flat-line? But not to worry, I opened up a six-pack of whoop-ass, and laid into their mutant behinds quite nicely. It wasn't easy though, those over-sized lizards came by the billions. You would think that with all their technology, they would have developed some means of birth control. Oh well, they're 10 million short now, I don't expect another attack until June. When they do come back, I will be ready for them, and armed with the latest in rapid-fire wireless controllers. I see no reason why I should not be able to preserve the sanctity of the free-world from the comfort of my bed. This way I'll be able to enjoy good lovin' and video games at the same time.


Nothing beats the XBOX except the XBOX 360!

2 comments:

Allison Miranda said...

My ex-boyfriend has this same mentality towards his beloved PS2.And like I've told him before, thank you for saving the world from complete and total doom. :-)

B-Flx said...

Thanks to the blanket of protection that gamers provide, earth is a better place to live.