Thursday, April 14, 2011

If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It!


Laugh! I'm still rocking the original PC+Mac 240 songs 1GB ipod Shuffle. I even have the box it came in, along with the purchase receipt. However, the original headphones broke ages ago. At present, I'm using Sony's active style neck-band headphones. They stay in place reasonably well while I'm working out. But their durability is questionable. I acquired the set in the picture, after previously purchasing the same model which broke in just 4 months.

Although, I don't appreciate having to buy the same headphones twice in such a short period, I think the Sony headphones are better than the ones Apple packages with its ipods. Apparently the Apple/Mac store in KLCC doesn't think much of their headphone product either. I noticed that branch is using Sinister headphones on some of their test model ipods. Hilarious!

I thought about replacing my outdated ipod Shuffle with a version that has 1000's of songs capacity. But quite frankly I'm not motivated enough to take the time to load a play list of more than a 100 songs. I primarily use my ipod for working out. During that time I'm not looking for variety in my music selection. I only want to hear songs that raise my level of aggression to insanity. I can do that with 1GB.

No comments: