Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dear Blog,




There are few things better than throwing away precious hours of my life, by allowing my intellect to take refuge in the blissfully mindless task of playing XBOX video games. Great joy from parking myself in front of the television with controller in hand preparing to do battle with aliens that threaten to wipe out the existence of all mankind. Thanks to me and my highly evolved combat skills, Earth is a better place to live. You can't imagine how many times I've had to save middle class suburbia from extinction. It is probably best I don't tell, the truth would only scare you. But don't worry, I just finished opening a six-pack of whoop-ass on their scaly mutant behinds. It wasn't easy though, those over-sized lizards came by the billions. You would think that with all their technological advances, they would have developed some means of birth control. Oh well, they're 10 million short now, I don't expect another attack until June. When they do come back, I will be ready for them and armed with the latest in rapid-fire wireless controllers. I see no reason why I should not be able to preserve the sanctity of the free-world from the comfort of my bed.

No comments: