Saturday, January 06, 2007

A Prayer For The Stressed!


Now that the holiday season has come to a close, it's time to get back to business. Whether you are a student, homemaker, working professional, or simply just a maladjusted derelict over the age of 30 living in your parent's basement here is a prayer to help you deal with the daily stress in your life.

Silence over the internet please, while we all bow our heads and repeat after me:


Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I cannot accept,
and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I have
to kill today because they pissed me off.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today
as they may be connected to the ass that I may have to kiss tomorrow.

Help me to always give 100% at work...
12% on Monday
23% on Tuesday
40% on Wednesday
20% on Thursday
5% on Friday

And help me to remember...
When I'm having a really bad day,
and it seems that people are trying to piss me off,
that it takes 42 muscles to frown and
only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Amen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen.thank you Father Flx.now i feel much better.

B-Flx said...

grasshopper: bless you

Elmo: thank you, I find sign language helps to open up the lines of communication.