Thursday, July 09, 2009

Lucky Face












Yesterday I was told by an unknown Indian chap, "you sir, have a lucky face". But this came as no surprise, because I was previously enlightened by two other members of the Indian Luck Brigade. So I am well aware of the lucky engraved lines on my face outlining the good fortune that lies ahead me.

Before the 'Good Samaritan' could finish asking me for my vital statics (marriage status, place of birth, name, favorite flower, a number between 1 and 10, so on and so forth) I politely interrupted him, thanked him for his time and stepped off. When I looked back, I noticed the expression on his face looked less than lucky. I guess it was because he didn't get that RM donation he was fishing for.

A truly pious act should be committed without expectations, therefore you will never be disappointed.

No comments: