Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dear Diary...






















I am completely exhausted from this morning's activities:

I woke Brett with loud meowing and rough scampering across the bed at 6:30 A.M. Seeing the annoyed look on his face coupled with the fact that I knew he didn't have to be at work until 10:00 A.M. was priceless.

I toke just two bites of my over-priced Fancy Feast Virgin Tuna and then left the rest. Again, I'm dieing with laughter over the annoyed look on his face.

For being such a good sport, I decided to cover the bathroom floor with some cat sand from my liter box. Heavy grit is just what you need when you're stepping out the shower with wet feet. Plus it gives the bathroom a nice marked territory mating season fragrance.

Next I removed the curtains from the living room window, because they were hideous and blocking the sun for my afternoon naps.

Then I played a game of knock the crates of music Cd's over. It's the same rules as 52 card pick-up. Guess who has to pick-up the Cd's?

Next I was looking forward to doing some paper cutting. So I headed to the bedroom to get some tissue paper from inside of Brett's shoe boxes. I make the best snow flakes.

Afterwards I remembered there were some clean clothes lying on the dining room table that I hadn't spread cat hair on yet. So I rolled around the laundry a while until it was time for my nail appointment. The armchair in the living room makes for a perfect scratching post.

I got hungry, so I finished the remainder of my breakfast. Then I gave myself a rough tongue bath.

What a morning, and I still have some IT work to do. I've got 15 minutes left to remove the key pads off of Brett's laptop before noon.

2 comments:

Elina said...

what a life! how long does this go on for?

B-Flx said...

Every single day!!!!!!!