Thursday, September 25, 2008

Remy says: Brett is turning out to be a great gift











Remy received me last Friday as a gift. Yes, I know last Friday was my birthday, but Remy assumed that the party and I were for his arrival into the world. Since then he has made himself right at home in my apartment (or should I say his apartment), and has taken the liberty of placing me on an abbreviated sleeping schedule. After all, everyone knows that 11:30 P.M. to 4:30 A.M. is the most appropriate time to play. When I attempted to resist the take-over, I was bitten on the toe, made to go clean the liter box, and fill his food dish.

Oh well, it's Remy's world. I'm just in it to serve and obey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rather than a kitten for your b-day, I would have expected Gold's staff to get you a boxer-puppy...

I guess like you, Remy will have 9 lives. Happy 40th.

Linus

B-Flx said...

Thanks for the B-day wish Linus. I actually prefer cats over dogs, less work. I have no desire to go on early morning and evening dog walks.