Sunday, September 21, 2008

I made it to 40, how did that happen?

















Some how I managed to make it to the ripe old age of 40, despite haven given myself plenty of chances along the way to lower my life expectancy to age 25. But as my grandmother says, "God looks out for babies and fools." Thus, I've managed to live through a number of life threatening incidents (car collisions, open wounds requiring a number of stitches, motor biking & skateboarding stunts gone wrong, broken hip & leg in three different places after being hit by a car, fever of a 105 degrees, obstructed air passage, near drowning in the waters of Jamaica, fascination with playing with fire from ages 4-8, street fights and a minor incident involving gun play).

So it's only right that I thank all my family, friends, teachers, mentors, and include medical personnel and law enforcement agents who worked tirelessly around the clock saving me from my own stupidity. From this point forward I promise to live a more law abiding, righteously moral and subdued lifestyle, just as soon as I turn eighty.

P.S.
Special thanks to Gold's Gym KL members, staff and friends who remembered my birthday in a special way_you're all the greatest!

No comments: