Friday, September 28, 2007

Halo 3: Restore My Sanity

This is me after copping the limited edition of Halo 3 during Friday's extended 2 hour lunch break (in Malaysia this is standard operating procedure).

If you survey the background, you'll notice that I am at work. Clearly the interests of my employer are being grossly undermined, and the time and expense spent educating me was a complete waste.

But I contend that I was born brilliant_education & work messed me up. Gaming is the only effective way to cure mental discord and restore balance to an otherwise boring and mundane life. Why is it that only the aliens understand me?

4 comments:

Elina said...

cos you're weird like that.

B-Flx said...

I would take that comment seriouly, if it weren't coming from pink midget

Elina said...

clearly, your eyes are zonked out from playing video games. i am really red!

B-Flx said...

Regardless, I will be swinging at anything cute and mouthy