Friday, February 16, 2007

International Fitness Trainer










I am officially a world renown I.F.T. (International Fitness Trainer) and a foreign correspondence blogger; after 11 months of speculation, plotting, planning and plowing through mountains of red-tape (contract negotiations, visa requirements, work permits, housing accommodations, packing and shipping nightmares). I departed from Washington D.C. on Thursday, February 8th at approximately 7:45 P.M. (Eastern Standard Time) and arrived at my final destination_ Malaysia on Saturday, February 10th at approximately 7:02 A.M. (Coordinated Universal Time + 8 hours). For the next two years I will be working and living in the capitol city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.


My current assignment as a Senior Fitness Consultant is to assist in the growth and development of Gold's Gym, Kuala Lumpur which includes: advisory and consultancy to the company's Chairman and Chief Executives, staff training and development, design and implement fitness seminars and specialized training curriculum, advice on membership sales and marketing initiatives and design, and finally do what I do best_train and teach.


The construction of "Free Motion's" paragraphs will now be seasoned and marinated with a Southeast Asian flare, as I share with my readers the sum of my fitness adventures from the spicy steamy hot jungle nation of Malaysia. Future post and pictures to follow should prove to be quite interesting.


B-FLX's General Contact Information

Gold's Gym, KL
2nd Level, Plaza Ampang
Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2145 8303
Fax: +603 2145 7955
E-Mail: blkbelt3@hotmail.com


P.S.

The Malaysian Flag and US Flag look like first cousins.

No comments: