Friday, June 11, 2010

And I Quote

"Now that I'm 34, I feel at my peak. I'll just work my way forward. I have no set time to retire. I hear David Haye say he's going to retire at 31 - because he's a pussy".

Vitali Klitschko has really gone out on a limb; not because he isn't capable of beating David Haye. It's because he is usually quite reserved in showing any emotion at all.

Now with his recent You Tube video challenging David Haye to fight added to the statement that Haye is a pussy, I have a whole new respect for Vitali. Boxing has really opened his social horizons and allowed him to express his inner feelings.

Get'em Vitali, teach that young punk a lesson. You can't let Haye get away with wearing a T-shirt with your head in his hands and his foot on the chest of your decapitated body.

No comments: