Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Brett I Am

The responsibility of being Brett extends far beyond how well my clients succeed in the gym. Rather, it is awesome to reflect on how well they succeed in life. I have the power to make a client smile or reduce them to tears; the power to praise a client's efforts or humiliate them for trying; the power to celebrate a client's ethnic heritage or make them ashamed of who they are; the power to expand a client's dreams and hopes to the size of an ocean or reduce them to the shallowness of a pond; the power to enlighten a client or keep them in the dark. But most importantly, I have the power to share and extend the benefits of my experiences to help a client lay down valid foundations that will support their efforts of tomorrow...
I am a personal trainer.

5 comments:

Elina said...

Oh, powerful personal trainer, will you impart your knowledge to us obese Malaysians...or at least to me?

B-Flx said...

Anything for Elmo...I will come to Malaysia and be your trainer.

Elina said...

Elmo be happy.

Desk lady said...

hi I really would like to work out but I can not find the motivation I need some one that can push me.....PLEASE HELP....LOL

B-Flx said...

What's in a name? Desk Lady needs a new title that motivates.